Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What is a nice DAISY ROCK GUITAR for a 13 year old beginner girl guitarist?

Well I started taking lessons about a month ago %26amp; I love playing the guitar. My parents said I could get an affordable daisy rock. I want it to be acoustic or acoustic electric.





I already know about the pink debutante but i don't really like it. Any other suggestions?





www.daisyrock.com

What is a nice DAISY ROCK GUITAR for a 13 year old beginner girl guitarist?
Yeah dont get a daisy rock, they suck,


If you want an affordable acoustic-electric that suits a young woman I would suggest an Applause, which is the lower end of the Ovation series, it is small and light, has decent tone, and a unique shape (its round whereas almost every other acoustic is "squared")


They have an overall female quaity without being "girly"


I personally think that a pink flower guitar is kind of degrading to girls, like your guitars should look like toys or something?





good luck with your playing, just stick with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment