Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where can I find some good daisy appliques or faux daisies to sew or iron on a shirt?

I need some white daisies with yellow middles. A pack of these would be preferable. I've looked on Ebay and searched with Google, but I haven't found much, so maybe I don't know how to look. I'm doing this for a costume, I just want to put a bunch of them on a shirt.

Where can I find some good daisy appliques or faux daisies to sew or iron on a shirt?
My local Michael's craft store had a bunch of these. Fabric stores carry these in the notions area, and sometimes they can be found at WalMart.





Or you can try laughing lizard, an on line store that specializes in iron on appliqués and has literally thousands of them, from flowers to dragons to mushrooms. Here's the start page of the floral appliqués they have over a hundred different florals: http://www.laughinglizards.com/flowers-c...


and here's an iron on daisy, white with a yellow center: http://www.laughinglizards.com/small-whi...


No comments:

Post a Comment