Friday, November 13, 2009

I Found A Daisy artificial flower in my lawn it was so pretty can someone use voodoo on a flower?

can some use voodoo on a flower and put it in your yard

I Found A Daisy artificial flower in my lawn it was so pretty can someone use voodoo on a flower?
I find all kinds of strange stuff in my yard all the time. No voodoo, just the wind redepositing someone elses crap in my yard. It can be very windy here in Reno.
Reply:Nope, as far as I know there are no seed packets for planting and growing artifical daisies. No Voodoo either. In the 20 years I've been gardening it takes planning and hard work to make a garden grow real flowers, Plastic or artifical flowers are purchased at craft stores and just stuck in the ground. No satisfaction there. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment