Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want a 2 star tattoo in front of my neck like daisy of Rock of love 2 but i have a scar?

I want a 2 star tattoo in front of my neck like daisy of Rock of love 2 but i have a 1 in a half inch scar on my neck from a car accident.The scar is pink and its not a hard scar its soft i had it for three months do you think i can cover up some of the scar or maybe if theres something i can do to get rid of the scar tell me?????

I want a 2 star tattoo in front of my neck like daisy of Rock of love 2 but i have a scar?
I do not think scar tissue can be cover with tattoos. But what you describe does not sound like scar tissue and will probably fade. Maybe you should wait a little while and see. You could get one then.
Reply:...have a star on each side of the scar as a blessing reminder


you walked away from it, and not receiving flowers, you dont


know about!


No comments:

Post a Comment