Friday, November 13, 2009

Anybody know the right way to daisy chain a M-audio 410 to a M-audio 1814? I'm afraid to burn them up.thnx

I'm currently running ACID5 on windows XP,but planning on upgrading to either ACID6 or installing PRO TOOLS m powered.I need to be able to multi-track,so I need the additional inputs.I'm using the firewire,no MIDI.

Anybody know the right way to daisy chain a M-audio 410 to a M-audio 1814? I'm afraid to burn them up.thnx
You need more than the 8 imputs on the 1814? All simultaneous? You know you can record 8 then go back and overdub another 8, right? I think with Pro Tools you can go up to 24 track, and with the 1814 you can do up to 8 simultaneous. If you really need that many imputs you should look at a USB mixer - like the Behringer 2424. You could link a 410, (output to one of the imputs on the 1814) but all you would gain is one additional channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment