Friday, November 13, 2009

The Sims 2 Castaways on Ps2, where can I get a Death Daisy from?

The Death Daisy flower is one of the items that is needed to make the Death Daisy Potion. This potion is used for reanimating the dead. Potion Ingredients: Death Daisy, Blood Orange, Machineel Fruit, Mandrake Root. This is one of the crafting plans in the crafting plans book.

The Sims 2 Castaways on Ps2, where can I get a Death Daisy from?
The death daisy isn't found unless one of the sim crew die, when this happens they have a headstone where the death daisy grows.


It can't be used to bring the skeletons around the islands back to life so the death daisy potion isn't needed unless someone dies.





Good Luck


Lianne
Reply:I have been to every Island and have not found it yet..I am thinking that maybe one of the monkeys brings it to you..Sorry I cant help if you find it please let me know.

massage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment