Friday, May 21, 2010

I am making "daisy chain bracelets" but i am clueless on where to start or finish! please help!?

Put a small slit in the stem then slide another stem through the slit.Continue the process then knot the last one.I used to do this all the time as a child. These and clover chains too:) Well don't I just look silly!!! Thanks for the memory though I had forgotten all about that!!;)

I am making "daisy chain bracelets" but i am clueless on where to start or finish! please help!?
When I did bead work 100 years ago, I would attach one end of the beading thread to the end of the bracelet clasp and go until it was the length I wanted it, then hook it to the other end and weave the thread bach about an inch. Don't know if that's what you meant or not.
Reply:http://www.bead-patterns.com/





this is the link for a great site.





It won't let me paste the page for daisy chain info, but all you do is go to the free category, and then do a search for "daisy" Be sure to check the box in the search that says "this category"





the free daisy chain instructions are easy to follow, free, and have good pictures. They will help a lot.





I often like to start mine with a loop of beads and end with a button. The loop will slide over the button and make a cute closure.

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment