Friday, May 21, 2010

Daisy Scouts funding?

I have decided to be a leader for my daughter's year in Daisy Scouts. I have the leader's manual that states the Daisies cannot perform fundraisers. I do not want to nickel and dime the toher parents. How did you other Daisy leaders raise money?

Daisy Scouts funding?
Hello Aimee H:





When my daughter was a Daisy, the troop decided on a budget, and we wrote a check. The funds are tax deductible, and we didn't get fat eating a palate of cookies. I wish we could have done the same when she was a Brownie...





I would suggest that you pair up with a sister troop, and go in with them on outings. The Girl Scouts in your area will also offer low-cost things that the Daisies can attend.





Keep on Scoutin'
Reply:If you are trying to raise money to go on trips then you can't the girls are not old enough to do all that stuff they have to wait till they are brownies


No comments:

Post a Comment