Friday, May 21, 2010

What are some daisy facts?

Daisies are one of the most beautiful flowers. Daisies are wonderful, cheerful, exuberant flowers.


Daisies are among the most popular of flowers. Daisies belong to the Daisy Family of Compositae, now known as Asteraceae in flowering plants. Daisy flowers are simple, sophisticated and attract every one. Simply put, Daisies are one of nature's finest accomplishments. Daisies are native to north and central Europe.


Read more at: http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/g...

What are some daisy facts?
Daisys come in all colors, lots of shapes and sizes to go most anywhere and add a touch of beauty to a garden. And on a hot summer day their order will remind you of dog poop lying in the hot sun.
Reply:daisies are beautiful flowers (looking like a face staring at you) in many different colours and sizes. Some are annuals but there are varieties which are perennial. The perennials are self-seeding and spread fast in the area. I had them in the rose bed and now I cannot get rid of them. When I miss digging them out from rose be, they grow fast with beautiful flower show off so I become reluctant to dig them out and the cycle continues. I give a lot to my neighbours and they may think that I am generous. Little do they know that I am just trying to find a place` for these spreaders away from my garden. But they are still beautiful. I wish they just would not overtake my roses and kill them.





Oops, I meant pansies and not daisies.


Here is about daisy:


http://www.givesmart.com/givesmart/globa...


http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/gl_plants_peren...





This should compensate for my pansies blah blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment