Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gerber daisy questions?

Ok.. so I just purchased a beautiful gerber daisy that I want to keep in my office. Any suggestions about how to keep it healthy and happy? It gets probably at least 2 hours max 3 of sunlight but is also getting the lights in my office which are soft bulbs.. I have not repotted it.. but should I ??


Any suggestions would be great!!!!


thx

Gerber daisy questions?
I'm not very good with indoor plants ( or perhaps it is my daughter who keeps touching the leaves and flowers or my son who thinks it is funny to cough into the terrarium! ) but I think it would be a good idea to repot.





A pot that has a built in drainage tray that clips on is a good idea in case you happen to over water. Only water the plant when the top of the soil is dry.





Turn the pot a quarter turn each day so that it grows evenly straight. Protect from drafts and fertilise with a liquid fertiliser as advised on the packet for indoor plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment