Sunday, May 16, 2010

Help with Toontown - I need to get a key for Daisy Gardens from a Mingler?

I have one last task to do in Daisy Gardens - I need to get a key to Daisy Gardens from a Mingler. I have already gotten two keys, but they weren't the right ones. I have defeated something like 9 additional minglers in various places - some in Daisy Gardens, some in Minnies Melodyland, some in Donalds Dock. At the end, when the building falls, it still says that the item was not recovered - am I doing something wrong? Or, is it just random or luck? Do I need to be the one who actually defeats the mingler to get it? When I am with a group of Toons, a lot of times I am the only one with the Tune-up, so I spend a lot of my time tuning up other toons - maybe I haven't actually "killed" the mingler, just helped!





Help - it is so frustrating!!!!!!!

Help with Toontown - I need to get a key for Daisy Gardens from a Mingler?
You havent gotten the title, mingler mangler yet, you gotta earn that title first.
Reply:Wow. You pay to play a video game starring Disney characters. I feel bad for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment