Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can someone please direct me or tell me where I can find the history of womans short shorts aka daisy dukes?

I am doing a university report/essay for fashion about short shorts aka daisy dukes... does anyone know any history of the design and when and how they came to be?





From Jeff

Can someone please direct me or tell me where I can find the history of womans short shorts aka daisy dukes?
Daisy Dukes is a reference to the short shorts worn by the actress who originally wore the garment in the original television series of Dukes of Hazzard. Her name is Catherine Bach I believe. As far as short shorts go they've been around alot longer but usually as fashion in movies or stage. Try typing in History of womens shorts in yahoo or google to get more detailed information.
Reply:google

height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment