Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I remove mildew from the leaves of my Gerbera daisy plant and why did I get mildew in the first place?

Mildew should just rinse off with water on a plant. But....I would guess that it must be in too humid of an area if mildew is forming in the first place. Could it be a fungus?

How do I remove mildew from the leaves of my Gerbera daisy plant and why did I get mildew in the first place?
1. Use a general purpose fungicide for spraying on the leaves. Neem oil is good for this purpose.





2. Do not water the plants overhead. Only water in the soil, not on the leaves. Powdery mildew (the white mildew most likely on your daisy) happens when you water improperly. Most plants like to have water only in their soil, not on their leaves.
Reply:too much water

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment