Friday, November 13, 2009

Where can I get the Cocktail daisy ring that Charlotte is wearing in Season 6, episode 76 of Sex & the City?

It's the ring with clear briolette stons as petals, and a yellow opaque center stone. It's quite big, but very bold and cute! I'd love to know who designed it, and if it's possible to still buy it somewhere. Thanks!

Where can I get the Cocktail daisy ring that Charlotte is wearing in Season 6, episode 76 of Sex %26amp; the City?
someone has way too much time on there hands....you can probably buy one @ the store :)
Reply:I'm not sure if I really get what you're describing but I will assume that you're looking a for a big cocktail ring in the shape of a flower...I believe Chanel made rings like that. For cheaper version check out forever21.com





http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat...

safety shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment